Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Sponsor Spotlight

For "Cyber Monday," I thought I'd spotlight a few great picks and great deals from the sponsors that help me keep my blog running. I'm unusually particular about sponsors, and try only to pick shops from which I have shopped or would shop on my own. In other words, they tend to be budget-friendly small businesses, often with great missions or ethical underpinnings. Without further ado, here are some of my favorite picks of the holiday season:

cozy
Ruche sweater (left); Hand-knit cowl from Seams to Be(right)
10% off Ruche with code "CYBERMON" and free shipping on all orders over $50

theshiny
Spotted Moth ring (left), Le Mode necklace (right)
10% off Spotted Moth with the code "NERD"; free shipping from Le Mode with code "CYBER"

ethicalpick
Charlotte's Web shirt from Out of Print (left); Five Bamboo fireside cowl (right)

shoes
Ruche sparkly shoes (left); Blowfish Bonvelle boots (right)
25% off everything at Blowfish with the code "CYBER25"

And for the very best deals, Go Chic or Go Home has an amazing link list of over 20 sales and codes, including 30% off GAP, 25% off J. Crew, and 30% off Steve Madden and many others. It's going to take all my willpower to stay away from J. Crew online today! Go here to find the full list.

Or if you're not in the mood to shop at all and you'd like to strengthen your resolve against holiday binge spending, might I send you to this incredible article?

12 comments:

Rachel W. said...

Oh no! There are some lovely and tempting things here-- I've been lusting after a Seams to Be cowl since you posted yours. And her prices for (adorable!) custom-sewn dress are unbelievably low, wow!

I'm trying to make presents instead of just buy them, but even that requires participating in the retail-industrial complex to buy some supplies! I'm taking advantage of Cyber Monday deals today to procure knitting needles and material from Fabric.com and FabricMartFabrics.

Kim @ Eat, Live, and Blog said...

I love those glitter heels! Super cute. :)

Girlie Blogger said...

Great list. I like your categories. I think I'll go for something both cozy and shiny.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

modern Suburbanites said...

great pieces!
www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Interesting article! Thanks for the link.

Cynthia @ Go Chic or Go Home said...

Thanks for including us, Tania!

Patience_Crabstick said...

Love the Charlotte's Web tee. There are some great gift items at that site.

Lyndsay! said...

Thanks Tania!

Erin said...

Wow that snood looks AMAZING!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

heartacheintobeauty said...

Thanks for the tip on Le Mode! I just got 2 really gorgeous gifts for family on there, and got free shipping. Score!!

-Colleen
heartacheintobeauty.wordpress.com

Lindsey said...

Love that Ruche sweater!!

Karen said...

I have to chime in with a "hear hear!" for Lyndsay and her hand-made cowls at Seams to Be. She's a real sweetheart and lovely to work with, not to mention her impeccable craftsmanship. Two thumbs up! And thanks, Tania, for putting her on my radar!

Post a Comment