Friday, May 27, 2011

New Megan Nielsen Collection!

megan nielsen

megan nielsen

megan nielsen

I've mentioned my friend, Megan, several times this past year. She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and also a wicked talented clothing designer--she made one of my all-time favorite skirts (worn here, here, here, here). She just released her new spring/summer collection, which is romantic and beautiful--see some of the pieces above and more here (I just got the desert dress). If you like to support small, independent designers, there is no one more wonderful or more talented than Megan. And--woohoo!--she's also offering all my readers a 15% discount with the code "WWANW15" and she always has free shipping. Find the new collection here.

7 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

loving this girl's collection. she is super talented!!!!

Jessica said...

I love the entire collection too! I want the butterfly bluse but it's all sold out! Waaahhh!!! Hopefully she makes more!

Aimee said...

I'm feeling a kindred spirit connection with this collection - I just started reading the book 'In a Sunburned Country' today!

Ana* said...

she's lovely and so are her clothes.

Louise said...

It's a great collection and Tieka looks adorable modelling it!

Anja said...

how cute! I need like every single piece of the collection!!! She is so freakin' tallented!! Can't wait to see you wear more from her collection!!

Audrey Anne said...

Hah! That's Tieka from Selective Potential!!!!! I love both of your blogs so much, it was fun seeing them (sort of) together.

Post a Comment