Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Little Sponsor Love for your Sunday

I'm lucky enough to have some great sponsors for What Would a Nerd Wear, and I'd love to highlight some of the terrific things on offer from them right now*. So if you aren't on a shopping hiatus like I am, be prepared to drool a little on your keyboard right now.

spottedmoth

Spotted Moth has the prettiest dresses (I have the Draw the Line dress and I love it). No surprise, I love the ladybird dress because it's mustard yellow :) And that little blue number on the right is going to be the first thing in my shopping cart come the end of the 30 for 30. I am dying for some structured, patterned dresses for the spring.

lemode

I got to cart around the traveling bag (far left) earlier this winter, and let me tell you, it's gorgeous. Soft, supple, and the perfect size. I know it's dorky, but I kind of want a backpack for spring--this leather one (center) would be a little more sophisticated than my high school Jansport :) And a girl can never have too many clutches. P.S. The amazing Adrianna is offering 10% off all Le Mode purchases with the discount code: Nerd10 (valid through the end of February).

five bamboo

I posted earlier about Five Bamboo and how much I liked their Blueberry dress (right), and now their shop is stocked with a bunch of great new things, including the Artemis dress (left), which I already know would be a hit with Christopher and would look great with a chunky necklace and wedges.

And if you're looking for an inexpensive way to spruce up your hairstyle or trench coat, I think a headband or flower pin from It's Vann would be just the thing :)

*Full disclosure: I know that there can be complex relationships between blogs and their advertisers, but I screen each sponsor to make sure I like its products and I find it a good match for my style and readership. I turn down lots of sponsorship requests each month, because it's important for me to only work with small businesses which I would patronize regardless. If you have any questions about how my sponsorships work, or you have a rad little business that wants some blog-style exposure, please feel free to email me. xoxo

8 comments:

v said...

i love those dresses! :)

Amanda B. said...

I love those handbags! The necklaces from le mode are super cute too.

I'm also loving the style of the dresses from Spotted Moth- that may be my next spring splurge :)

Amanda

RKB said...

very nice items! five bamboo's dresses look so comfy and versatile!

Melissa said...

The Ladybird dress is too great! I also am a fan of the mustard yellow color!

My Heart Blogged said...

I love Spotted Moth's stuff, and have been eying that yellow dress. It looks so fun for summer.
My Heart Blogged

Gentri said...

Leather backpacks aren't dorky! I wanted one for YEARS and searched until I found the perfect one. I patiently waited until it went from $300 to $80 then snatched it up! I LOVE it and it's perfect for traveling in style! haha! :)

gentrilee.blogspot.com

Rete said...

Where's the love for the ladies over size 12?? Love the dresses - too bad I can't wear any of them.

Marie said...

I JUST got that little forest green backpack! Very cute and I do like it for commuting on foot.
It's cool that it can also be a messenger bag. But, when worn this way, that front flap hangs awkwardly because there is no tension from the top. I've been trying to find a way to make it sit better and not flop strangely...

Post a Comment