Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Closet Clean-Out

Closet

To start off the new year, I'm cleaning out my overstuffed closet and rather than face rejection and humiliation at Plato's Closet, I thought I'd offer some items I'm retiring to you, if you're interested in them. Please email me if you see anything you like. More information/shipping info is below. xoxo

Vintage plaid pencil skirt.
Size 6 (fits more like a 4). Worn here. $10

Liberty of London for Target skirt.
Kids size XL (fits like a women's 4). Worn here. $10

Moda striped cashmere sweater.
Size small. 100% super-soft cashmere. Worn here. $15

$5 for the first item; $2 for each additional item; U.S. shipping only. I only accept payment by paypal; please include your shipping address when you pay for the item.

13 comments:

Anna Jane said...

going to check everything out - can't wait, because i love all your outfits!

xx

kelsey said...

i super love that floral skirt you made!

Justine said...

I really love the pattern of your floral skirt.

Just Better Together

eli riveire said...

hey tania! just sent you an email, but just in case, i'd really love to buy the vintage red plaid shirt and the old navy chambray :) so, so cute!

cheers, eli

FourJedis said...

I just sent you an email of a list of things I will take if still available. :)

Best Foot Forward said...

I'm surprised you're getting rid of so many things you've worn on the blog. But then again, we all need a good closet cleanout every once and awhile. And I know exactly what you mean about Platos...every time I go there, I leave frustrated and with way less cash than I deserve.

Amanda said...

New reader, I'm going to email. :)

onaquilt said...

I, too, hate Plato's. They are so condescending.
Good luck with your clean-out! It's always so refreshing to start out a new year with organization and room to breathe.

marissa said...

that's such a good idea! you are quite the entrepreneur my friend. i would love to buy your clothes but i'm all the way in italy. us internationals miss out on all the fun!

Carrie said...

Okay, I'm just relieved that I'm not the only one who has been rejected and humiliated at Plato's Closet! Hilarious.

Debbie said...

Oh stupid Plato's closet. They only want all the recent season stuff. I like Buffalo Exchange a little bit better because they buy/sell a lot of vintage stuff, but the B.E. in Denver really likes unique stuff. They told my friend that her leopard print dress was a basic. huh??? Cute stuff though!

Pineapple said...

OH NO
I can't get to your email -- the link just gave me a 404 error. But I reallllllly want that chambray shirt! (I know it's on hold. But in case that person falls through, I will SO buy it. And the pencil skirt.)
This is good stuff. Plato's Closet might actually take it! (But not if we do first.)

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

hi pineapple--my email is whatwouldanerdwear(at)gmail(dot)com--if you want the skirt :)

Post a Comment