Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Check Out My Sweet Sponsors

For those of you on a reader, you may not have gotten the chance to hop over to my sponsors' terrific shops. The Gleam of Rose Tea has an etsy shop, packed to the brim with amazing vintage finds, like this printed blouse:

or this silk polka-dotted scarf:


And lumikha studio has her breathtaking prints, on sale at her etsy shop.


So go check them out if you like! And if you, your etsy shop, your company, or your aunt wants to sponsor What Would a Nerd Wear, feel free to shoot me an email. xoxo.

8 comments:

lumikha said...

i hope you get more sponsors! looove this blog! :) ps: thanks!

Deconstruction said...

So jealous of sponsors!

I am digging the polka dots. I have a polka dot dress that I haven't showcased yet - I was going to try to hold out for Fleet Week and go all nautical, hee hee.

five foot something said...

I just found your blog and I am in love. I love the works cited as I am a student too. And that fabulous Polka Dot scarf made me think of my favourite feminist icon - Rosie d'Riveter. I very much love it.

Breanne at Bella Vita said...

Yay you for sponsors! :-)

I'm loving that scarf! I've been really drawn to scarves recently.

princesspolitico said...

oh what lovely sponsors! absolutely loving the color of that classic scarf...

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

I love the photograph with the birds

Tanvi said...

Sweet...

hillary said...

thanks tania!

Post a Comment