Friday, January 8, 2010

Weekend Style Inspiration




Photo via (thanks, Lulu!).

13 awesome ideas for starting fresh in the new year, and 11 cozy ideas for staying warm this winter.

Do you have your man or gal take your photos for you? I love Tieka's posts on "The Guy Behind the Camera."

The Sartorialist finds a woman both chic and warmly-dressed (I was beginning to doubt it was truly possible!).

How to mix brown, black, and navy (one of my favorite combos!).

Channeling Alice in Wonderland.

Sick of posts about duck boots? I can't stop!

Loving this post on leaf belts (and not just for the obvious reason).

Pretty lace-up boots with scrunched-up socks look warm for winter.

I'm spending the weekend in Seattle with my college girlfriends, so no outfit post today (sorry, I'll be too busy drinking the best espresso on earth and rooting through Elliott Bay Books!). See you Monday, when I have a very exciting post scheduled!

13 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

Thanks for the links lady!

xo, Alexi said...

you've introduced me to so many cool blogs! this is bad- i might never leave my computer now. yes and yes' blog is fantastic and i love checking out the sartorialist's photos. the leaf belt is so classic and pretty :D

http://steampunkdolls.blogspot.com/

Sidewalk Chalk said...

Thanks for the links and have a wonderful time! :) - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

Elaine said...

Thanks for the links! Have fun in Seattle! We're going to miss you!!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Have a great time in my new *home* city! If you can, check out the downtown central library.

Wear Necessities said...

Thanks for the awesome links and have a happy weekend! - Natalya of Wear Necessities

Lulu said...

You're just too sweet, thanks for linking me! That's so so nice of you :)
So many fun and interesting things to check out here...have a great time drinking coffee and reading to your heart's content! Sounds like the perfect weekend to me...

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Oh, fun link list. Mixing black, navy, and brown sounds good.

Jen said...

great links as usual! :) i'm loving that girl's alice in wonderland look!

Muito Igual a VocĂȘ said...

oh dear, I loved The Guy Behind The Camera, because boys are always so shy, but when they decide to appear it's a great thing ;)

Have lots of fun there,

Big kiss, Larysse.

Kristin said...

My love for the Sart knows no bounds!

kanishk said...

i love checking out the sartorialist's photos. the leaf belt is so classic and pretty

french lingerie

E said...

Umm, I love duck boots and I want more reasons to wear them!

Post a Comment