Monday, December 7, 2009

Guest Lecture

Oh awesome readers,

This morning I am guest lecturing (hee!) over at Fashionable Academics about how to dress for winter when you're from the west coast. It's fitting, because today we had our first sprinkling of snow (eep!) and this west coast girl is bundling up.
If you haven't already bookmarked the fashionable academics, I suggest you do so.

And don't fret: an outfit post will still be going up at 9 a.m. sharp!




Muito Igual a VocĂȘ said...

I loved your lecturing T. You're just amazing. Your tips are very useful, even in a tropical country like Brazil, you know? It's raining a lot now, 'cause December is a rainy month, and these tips are fitting for me here,too. :D
I just wish I could have a friend like you here to help me shopping. I am so bad at this and I don't know good and cheap stores. Anyway, you're super! You're helping a lot! :D Thanks


Post a Comment