Friday, November 13, 2009

Weekend Style Inspiration

IMG_1075


Don't you think this nylon spandex stretch floral lace unitard would just go with anything in your closet? Me, too.

Nerd-fest 2009! Land's End is now producing a high-end, chic line called Canvas. Seriously? I wasn't sure, but I saw these pictures of styled mannequins and it looks pretty good. I especially love the checkered shirt under the cardigan.

Check out these pretty book covers (Oh, and isn't her blog sweet?). I have this edition of Jane Eyre, and it's gorgeous.

I loved Dottie's post on bikes as yoga. It was the perfect antidote to a long and chilly ride.

Ohhh, the December J. Crew catalogue is out. I can't afford a thing, but I love what they do with color--it gives me good ideas for how to mix the (much cheaper) things I already have.

I didn't think there was such thing as a pretty backpack until now. How do you carry your things?

I wish my closet looked like this.

Coming next week: how to wear your forced company/dorm/sorority/college/group organization tee shirt and not look (well, not entirely) nerdy.

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Interesting, but the "Canvas" line doesn't look all that different from the rest of Land's End to me. Like they didn't push themselves very far away from solid-color polos and cardigans.

Post a Comment