Friday, November 6, 2009

Weekend Style Inspiration

Fall Foliage

I'm so glad it's the weekend--I can't wait to curl up with a movie and popcorn and to visit the outdoor farmers market for the last time this season (oh yeah, and grade a towering stack of papers). Here's some weekend style inspiration:

Doesn't this look like cozy November weekend wear? (from urban weeds--how I miss the northwest!)

If you're a graduate student who has ever watched Project Runway, this article is a must-read.

Need some fall style inspiration? Check this out.

Have you ever re-worn a bridesmaid dress? Some ideas on how (and a funny literary allusion).

Here's hoping that plaid is the new black.

I can't wait to replicate this look (on left). Cozy and amazingly chic.

This makes me laugh, hard (even though it has nothing to do with style).


2 comments:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Nice inspiration!! I am having a movie night weekend as well! cheers!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

Great links!!! I especially appreciated the fall inspiration one... I'm totally lacking inspiration for the cold weather right now...especially since the weather keeps doing this warm-cold thing, which doesn't help at all!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Post a Comment