Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Covet You, Wool-Blend Tights


Dear wool-blend tights from J. Crew,

You would be warm and cozy through the winter, and you would keep my legs toasty during frigid bike rides to campus. You are also incredibly chic, and come in so many beautiful colors that would go perfectly with all the summer dresses I plan to winterize this season. I promise I will take good care of you and not get too much chain grease on you.

Please come to my house for a visit?

Love,

Tania

4 comments:

Kraxpelax said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dottie said...

It's funny that you're spotlighting these tights, because I was seriously coveting them. I searched the internet for light grey ribbed wool blend tights and J.Crew's were the only ones that matched all my requirements. Unforunately, they were too rich for my blood, so I went with HUE tights for $20, even though the grey color is a bit too dark. If you end up getting these, I'd love to hear if they're worth it.

Smart Style said...

Dottie, I know what you mean. This is partly why I am coveting and not buying them, but I can't stand the thought of retiring my dresses when it gets too cold for opaque tights. Do you put jeans under dresses in the winter, or are tights enough once you get going and warm?

Musing Around said...

Hey there! I'm so happy you found us. Love the blog!!
Candis & I were just talking about how expensive good tights are. I'm waiting for the day I'll stumble some Wolford Tights at Ross or TJ Maxx.

Post a Comment