Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Covet You, Sweater Dress!

Why had I never seen this site before? Ruche sells itself as "vintage inspired," "affordable," and "eco-friendly"--it's like a nerd's dream! This adorable sweater dress would look great over a button-up with tights and boots for teaching, or over leggings and a tee around the house.

Have you ever bought anything from Ruche? How does its stuff fit/hold up?? I love the looks it has, but am skeptical about shelling out money if I don't know how things fit...


Maggie May said...

never- but i'd like to :0p

The Owl's Closet said...

this is so cute! would definitely look great with some colored tights!:D i've never purchased anything from ruche before either. have a great weekend!

Sil said...

The items in Ruche are from different brands so it will be hard to tell but the measurements on the site are accurate. I have purchased a couple things from them and I love them.
Mai, who runs Ruche, is awesome. She ships the items super fast, you can return them if they don't fit and she will reimburse you right away.
You can also get a 10% discount with the following code: GRECHEN

Post a Comment