Friday, November 6, 2009

I Can Resist Everything Except Temptation

Lime Green and Purple

Lime Green and Purple

Works Cited
gray dress: h&m
green sweater: j. crew
purple tights: ae
purple flats: target
earrings: made by friend

For a girl with a closet full of white, gray, and navy, I can't explain the origin of my desire to wear lime green and dark purple together (alien abduction, perhaps?), but I just love the way the colors look together. I tried to neutralize the bright colors with this dark gray dress (the belt is from the dress, just put on top of the sweater) and eggplant-colored tights. I'm excited about how this turned out--and what better day to stretch my comfort zone than the day I teach Oscar Wilde, who is sure to stretch my students' comfort zones?


GeekGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GeekGirl said...

I love this outfit! The colors on top of gray look wonderful!

I like a lot of your outfits I've seen so far, so I've added your blog to my feed reader. Keep up the cool blog!

(I wrote a previous comment saying black. I meant gray. :)

Muito Igual a VocĂȘ said...

Oh dear, you look so great! I loved this outfit :)

The earrings, they're so cute.
Nice blog. I wish you a happy weekend.


Fell 4 Fashion said...

LOVE these colors together!!!!

Post a Comment